Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Review of my 2009

Just a simple blog posts for events I could remember... With or without photos...
In January 2009, my company (which is still my company until now) had an annual dinner on 16 January 2009...
That time we were requested to join the cosplay... so what to do... went to Bangsar and rented costume which end up the money I get from the prize that nite couldn't even cover the rental of the costume...
On 26 January 2009, we had a lou sang event at Alvin's house... with some old buddies

On the valentine's day, celebrated with Phoebe by cooking a dinner for two with some red wine... (",)
In March, went to Terengganu, the first outstation trip of the year... it was great after a super busy work from end of year 2008 to CNY 2009
This was also the first time I tried Hai Peng coffee and Stuffed Crab, the famous food in Kemaman

Then 10 April 2009 - An event that most people will not miss... The PIKOM PC Fair (I) 2009

Then I went to Penang during Chin Siang's birthday... we visited many places such as Auto City, Temples, Butterfly Farm, OXO, Him Heang, Golden eBay Restaurant, Snake Temple and Toy Museum
Had a great trip there...

On 1st of May, I went for my first fashion show shoot at 1U... as a beginner, I didn't know what to do at 1st... tried to get a good shot but the position wasn't good enough and I have only the basic (very basic) equipments... So I tried to observe how people shoots and at least manage to learn something

On 6th of May, I launched my first personal blog at busywithcoffee which is now moved to the one you reading
Attended Carter and Nicole's wedding on 10th of May

And during my birthday on 17th May, I experienced taking train from KL to Hatyai...
 
It was a very nice experience, tired but fun... I guess you have to try it at least once...
The next week after back to KL, I went to shoot the Super GT 2009 Official Launch event

On 7th of June, I went for 1U Asiasoft Game Fest... There were some cosplayers there and I took a few photos...

On 13th of June, me and my colleagues visited the unfortunates ones at jubilee home and also the orphanage house under company's charity
20th of June... attended Fei and his gf's convo at TAR College

On 27th of June, we (me and colleagues) went to Teluk Batik Resort for Team Building...

 
This time we have 3 trainees with us which are Levin, Amelia and Khai Shing... All of them are great... young and brave
On 4th of July, I attended my bro's wedding registration...

Wish them all the best till old... (",)
The day after my bro's wedding registration which was 5th of July, I went to Ipoh with Phoebe, Eric and Jerry... Guess what we were doing there...
We went there for Miss Model of The World '09 Malaysia Finale's photoshoot competition...

The event was awesome... Just the competition part a bit sucky... I guess the judge only look for photos with "exposure"... or more accurate... BOOB... =.=
If I'm going there again next year... I won't spend on sending photos for the competition again...
On 10th of July, me, Phoebe, Eric and Jerry explored KLCC

 
And the next day on 11th of July, I went to MMU for DaiCon, A Celebration of Japanese Modern Visual Culture

25th July, celebrated Ah Goy's Birthday at Neway...
The same day at night, I went to Kiara for Hennessy Artistry larget event of the year

Drank a lot that night... but not drunk... met a lot of old frens from Cochrane there...
On the 1st of August, I went to the second PC Fair of the year PIKOM PC Fair (II) 2009

There goes foxy kissydust... attraction of the day...
On 15th and 16th of August, I went to Midvalley for KLPF

And on 12th September, I went to Sony Alpha Basic Workshop with Jerry

That was the photo I took and changed the background to B&W
On 20th September, me and Phoebe attended Chooi Yee's daughter full moon celebration

This little baby was named Ting Ting
On 21st September, Form 6 Cochraneans had a small reunion at Tony's house...
On 26th of September, me, Phoebe, Eric and Jerry went to Genting
2nd Oct, I bring Phoebe and Eric to Hennessy Artistry Quattro because Lenka was there...
On 3rd of October, me and Phoebe went to Yew Mun's wedding dinner and we met Ji-ann, Mei Ling and some ex-Cochraneans...
Then on 11th October, we celebrated KK's birthday at Red Box Low Yat
On 16th of October, I saw a very big fire near Chan Sow Lin after I came back from Kuchai Lama cyber cafe
On 17th October, me, Phoebe, Mei Chian, Heng Yuen, Yee Wan and Kian How went to River View at Kuala Selangor for seafood...
On 30th of October, I treated Phoebe, Eric and Jerry eat Shabu-Shabu for certain reason then we went to Putrajaya for some photoshoots
On 1st of November, me and Phoebe went to Cineplex for Jennifer Casting photoshoot event and earned 2 free tix for the movie
Following on 8th of November, I went to Miss Hypertune @ Mist Club event invited by Ah Yat
 
On 14th of November, me, Phoebe, Eric, Jerry, Eng Kuan, Chin Siang and Mun Khit went to Port Dickson for a short trip
*Photo from Jerry's camera
Next month on 5th of December, I went to Sony Alpha Flash Workshop

And on 6th of December, I went to PIKOM PC Fair (III) 2009
This is the last PC Fair of the year...

And the biggest for me was the annual trip to South Korea - Seoul on 15th to 20th December
Last but not least... the new year celebration with Phoebe, Mei Chian, Heng Yuen, Yee Wan and Kian How at Cherating...
This is a post to remind myself of what are the things that colored my life for the whole 2009...
Thanks everyone who had participated directly or non-directly in painting my route in 2009...
Cheers for 2010!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment