Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fashion on One 2009

All started with a sms from an unknown sender on 23rd April. "Dear Alpha users! Sony is holding Alpha Fashion On 1 Challenge in One Utama..." Yeah that is why I began to search what is happening in 1U. This was an event held in 1 Utama Shopping Center from 24th April 2009 - 3rd May 2009. And to my surprise... The 1st event is "Triumph Zero to Sexy". I believe many guys will aim this 1. Haha... But that day... after work... I didn't go... Just go out yum cha and lepak-lepak with colleagues only.

So on 1st of May... Action begins... I reached there at around 2pm. And Voir Gallery already half way to the end. No choice... Wait next brand lo...

There goes Bimba & Lola


The models are pretty right? Hehe... After Bimba & Lola ends... walk around... came across a Bridal booth where there is a small size fashion show. The dresses are from Romantic Bridal. Shots below...

After the show ends... walk around shopping a bit and watched Kitschen show. Kitschen has a lot of nice apparels but too bad... my camera was not ready. Haha... Kept in bag already. Some more nice position for me liao...

After that... wait for Xixili show. Not much place for photogs that time. Some area reserved for their VIPs. And most of the photogs camp there since many hours ago... Haha... Sure lo... Best show of the day...

I just managed to take some shots...


That's all for the fashion show. It was so tired after 8 hours in 1U. After that go yum cha with friends... went out whole day... Hehe... My holiday was worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment