Monday, November 9, 2009

Miss Hypertune Semi Final @ Mist Club - Part 1 - Car Series

It was a great event last Saturday at Mist Club. Miss Hypertune... special thanks to Sony Xplod... I was there to shoot as an Alpha photographer... hehe... If you were there or nearby there... you will hear the beat when the cars arrived... VROOOM VROOOM... the sounds were so fierce...

Sony came with an Xplod powered Subaru... With a Bravia inside the car... Fuiyoh...

Sony's Subaru



Bravia Inside


Also there were Porshe Cayenne, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Toyota Supra, BMW, etc...

Here are some of the photos I could share...

Cayenne


Unloading Evo


Evo


Supra


Another Supra


Lighting not enough? Photo noisy due to ISO too high? Yeah... I'm using only built in flash la... Considerate a bit k? Hehe... I have to set ISO to 1600 to take the photos...

I did take some photos of the cool Rims too...




This makes me inspired and work harder to get my dream car... And put in a SONY XPLOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment