Monday, December 28, 2009

South Korea Part 1 - Seoraksan Daemyung

If you wonder why I had been missing for a few days didn't online and didn't update my blog... and you don't know where I've been... It's time to tell you where I've been...

I've been to South Korea for a few days from 15th to 20th December. It was a winter trip to South Korea to experience what they call COLD...

Before I left to Korea, I took a photo of KLIA
This airport is much nicer compare to LCCT of course... Haha

When we reach Korea, we prepared ourselves with jackets, sweater, long john, etc
When we walk out the Incheon International Airport of Korea, we felt so cold... It was about -8 degree celcius...
Because of too cold, we rushed to the bus
Next, we had our breakfast at a local restaurant nearby... It was Udon...

The taste was great... I think is much nicer than the soup noodles in Malaysia...
I didn't know what is the name of the restaurant as it was written in Korean...
All I remember is there is a lot of "Remember Korea" all around the restaurant and there's a message "Recommended to tourists"
Yeah... I did remember the taste of the noodle till now =P

After finish our breakfast, we move to the Seagull Watching Ship... The bus went onto the ship and we unboard to talk a short walk around to see seagulls

Didn't take much photos here as I still not used to the cold weather...

Then we moved to the Greenland Spa... This place is divided to 3 sections... Male Only, Female Only and both... For both, we MUST wear clothes... and for others, we MUST NOT wear anything...



At first we discussed among the guys that we will use the towel to cover important parts and when reach the pool straight jump into the pool... But the towel given was a face towel WTF... Just enough to cover our face LOL...
So we gave up and only go to the sharing pool...
We went outdoor where the weather is very cold and jump into hot pools...
There are many types of hot pools... as I can remember there are Medicated Tea, Rice Wine, Red Wine, etc...
Next we went to the lavender farm... As you know, it is winter... so we only managed to see a few pots of lavender...

Then we had our lunch at a quite isolated wooden/glass restaurant


The mushroom hot pot seems delicious but too healthy for me... Haha
What I'm thinking now is a fried egg will save my day... LOL
After lunch... we start moving to hotel... it was a quite long journey and we had a stop on the way...
The photo below was taken outside the rest

Me and Eric was like risking our life to take photos outside because it was super cold with wind blowing...
For dinner... we had Shabu-Shabu

The seafood are fresh and delicious...
Night at the Daemyung hotel was very beautiful...
People say that Malaysia's lights are beautiful but I think South Korea's is much nicer...

Good night and more to come the next day in South Korea (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment