Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Port Dickson Trip - Part 1

We started off our PD Trip on a beautiful Saturday morning having dim sum at Kuchai Lama... We talked about going to PD for quite some time already... But because of projects on hand and many activities, we postponed this until last Saturday...

The food at Kuchai Lama was awesome... better than the one at Connaught I can say... here are some of the pics of the dim sum... prepare your tissue to wipe your saliva...









I know you are cursing me! Me myself felt hungry while writing this too... hahaha...

We drive to PD using Sepang route. It takes us 1hr+ to reach PD. When we reach PD, it was raining so we had to cancel our plan to Wan Loong Temple and Ostrich Farm... Sigh!

We rest in our apartment until three something then we go to a kopitiam at PD town for a break. At the kopitiam, we had some toast and half boiled egg.





Honestly, I seldom eat like this even I like to... because most of the tea times I was busy working in office... Nowadays... I guess 90% of working adults don't have "tea-time" la...

Stay tune for updates on places I visited in PD... hehe... don't want to put everything in here or the post will load like for a thousand years...

No comments:

Post a Comment