Sunday, May 24, 2009

Super GT 2009 Official Launch

As marked on my calendar... I went for Super GT 2009 Official Launch at Sunway Pyramid on 23rd May. The weather was so HOT and the event was held outdoor. I guess my skin color much darker after the event.

I reached Sunway Pyramid around 3.15pm. Walked around and start shooting. Although it was very hot, there are a lot of photographers there. Walked around and took some shots on cars:
DSC03661_resize
DSC03663_resize
DSC03675_resize

So those are the cars that I focused. After a while, the Queens started to walk around and posed.
DSC03613_resize
DSC03603_resize
DSC03628_resize
DSC03599_resize
DSC03635_resize

Pity those girls, have to pose under damn hot sun. But they never feel unhappy at all... Keep smiling charmingly in front of the cameras. That is something respectable.

As I'm shooting around... I saw this Red Bull girl... walking around... promoting Less Sugar Red Bull
DSC03647_resize

Tada... I get myself 1 Red Bull! For FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DSC03651_resize

It was so HOT and Red Bull Saved the Day! Haha... Feel so good after drinking a cold Red Bull. Feel Energetic =P

At around 4 something, Japanese GT Queens appeared. They introduced themselves as Nana and Sana. After intro, they had an autograph session.

DSC03744a_resize
DSC03745b_resize
DSC03745a_resize

That's all about my tired and hot Saturday! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment