Thursday, May 14, 2009

Transformers 2




I'm sure that there are a lot of Transformers fans out there. Have you watched the trailer? Here it goes if you haven't watch it.



Back in 2007 when Transformers was brought to cinemas... Everyone was so excited. It was a great film. I watched it again few months ago... And I'll make sure myself watch again once more before I watch Transformers 2.

So what is Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen all about? If you had watched Transformers, at the end, Decepticons were thrown into the sea. Now... they are coming back for revenge.

In the trailer... I guess got 1 scene catch quite a lot of attentions. The scene where there's a girl on the bike. Haha... There's 1 scene in Transformers that I still remember also... where Megan Fox open Bumblebee's bonnet. I guess you remember that too right?

And guess what... Transformers 3 already get a release date. It would be released on July 1, 2011 according to Variety. That's cool right? We can expect Transformers 3 in 2 years after watching Transformers 2. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment