Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sigh...

I took one day just to study for Accounting. It's been long time I didn't sit at one place and study. But... I did really bad in that paper... Even though I haven't get the result I already can feel it. Those I read didn't come out much, those I didn't read come out a lot in the questions. The opportunity cost of studying for this bad result was too great. I leave all my office work and went to library to study... Sigh

Anyway, let bygones be bygones. I guess I know why it happens that way. I should revise and do all the exercise of each chapter after the classes. I shouldn't wait until the exercise given by the lecturer then only do. So, from now on... I will change my strategy. I'll start pumping on the questions.

This Sunday I will have another exam. But Saturday I'll be going out almost whole day, for photography workshop. So what I need to do is spend as much time as I can to study before weekend. That's why I told my colleagues that I will not be able to join them for fun on Friday night as usual. I borrowed a few books related to the subject that will be tested this Sunday. Hope that it will help in my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment