Monday, September 21, 2009

My Raya Pertama and Raya Kedua

Unlike most of my Chinese and Indian friends who hibernate at home during this holiday, my holiday was consider to be quite colorful. On the 1st day of Raya, I went to see Chooi Yee's daughter. And on the way, went to buy a Mickey Mouse DVD for QiQi. It was the first time I visit Giant at Bandar Kinrara... The Giant was quite "giant" compare to other Giant. It's more like Jusco, with many shops inside. Haha...


Red Eggs



1 month old baby


After tired playing with the kids, head to Putrajaya since from Puchong go there is not too far... I take some time to find the best view of Putrajaya... But not really managed to find many... Here are some of my shots...


Putrajaya



Putrajaya Mosque


Besides, I also went to the Masjid Besi...

Masjid Besi



A shot from inside Masjid Besi



A shot from inside Masjid Besi too, reflections

And lastly from Putrajaya, the Wawasan Bridge...

Wawasan Bridge

I felt kinda satisfied after I came back with those shots... But after I browse the flickr for Putrajaya, my satisfaction drops to a very low level... Felt like my shots can now used to fill the putrajaya lake... another example of can use to fill sea... Haiz...
I always tell myself to try to shoot in HDR for special effect... But everytime I also forgot... when ever I see nice things, my emotion will drive me to shoot it asap... and in the end it resulted not up to my own taste.
Well... I'll improve on that... continue back with my story...
After shoot at Putrajaya, head back to KL and had dinner at Kaki Corner... the Chicken Marryland still nice as before...
Didn't take photo of the food... took photo on the lights instead...

Lights in Kaki Corner

After finish dinner, went to Jusco to buy mooncake for Phoebe's family... (name only for her family... but actually she intended to keep everything for herself... Shiiihhh). This year they have doraemon mooncake...

Doraemon Mooncake

After that... went home... look at the assignment, watch some movies until 5am and sleep.

Next day... wake up at 8 something to have breakfast with family... Went to Pasar Pudu and tried some "not very nice" dim sum. Then send my sister to work and go to cut my hair before coming home to post all this.

And what's left for my Raya is this...

LOTS OF ASSIGNMENTS!


Wish me luck la my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment