Saturday, August 29, 2009

Balancing between Work-Study-Life

The frequency of my blog post has been lesser and lesser... There are a lot of thing which I wish to post... A lot of thing and a lot of feelings which I wish to share with all the readers which read without any complaints...

Study life is really no honey moon life... especially when you are working... Lots of assignments, exams, discussions, presentations, reports... it's kinda burdening. Stress is something I need to learn to manage...

Sleeping late at 3am and wake up early to go to work is a common thing for me now... Work from morning till 6pm then rush to uni like driving GT... speeding and worry about summons that I may encounter... Best time is enjoying the breeze air after my class, driving back along the Mines-Sg Besi highway, I normally opened my car window, turn off the air cond and let the natural wind blow away all my stress, removing my headaches... so that I can go home and continue my work...

I did my work normally until 2-3am... and this is what I expected from the first day I work as a software engineer... And now with more projects on hand... Pending tasks are stacking up... Lucky still... have Eric to help on some tasks... and I do appreciate his help... Teamwork and supporting environment keeps me going... pass through everyday without any big obstacles...

I still remember that once before... we always stay back at office until 12am... that was the toughest days we had in our working life in this company... Now what we facing is not as hard if compare to what we gone through. And that worst experience is what shape our supportive environment...

I believe all my colleagues know that everything is good in this company except "something" that we cannot control... and those good thing is the reason we stay in this company... and enjoy our trips as a team...

Work life is not a big matter for me with the support of my colleagues... Study is something what I have to control myself... and life is something I need to learn to enjoy! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment