Saturday, August 15, 2009

KLPF 20090815 @ Midvalley

Went to Midvalley today for Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival. I was intended to go there to shoot some models in the Model Shoot session. Already prepared for the crowd before I reach there... But it was a lot more than what I expected.



But at least... I've got a shot...


Anyway, this is not what I want to shoot... Without wasting time shooting object from very far, I walked around... and got some of the below:


This girl a bit cocky before I approach her... But when I asked to take her photo, she's quite ok... and looks quite elegant... I like the feel...
So morale of the story: Don't judge a model by her look... you'll get different result from every aspects...


As I walked towards the end of the hall, I saw a bunch of photographers keep flashing at 1 booth... So I also go there and see what's so interesting...
And I guess that was the most famous booth of all...
With two girls (I guess is Thai girl) wearing a tied up shirt exposing part of their bra, most of the guys leave nose bleed... Hahaha

"I miss him..."


She looks so sad...


The other girl at the same booth


The tatoo is so sharp... (Although temporary but nice)

Inside the hall, there are a lot of Photo Societies pulling members, but I didn't join any of them... I believe online forums like Photokaki and Alphanatics had more than enough information that I needed to improve. Cheers to all the members!
ShaShinKi has a booth there also selling some accessories and promoting their website. I knew about their website when Tuck Hoh told me when I just started to venture into photography...
I didn't really survey for the prices of accessories... because I scare later hand will feel itchy... Haha
Already spent for my lens before I went to Ipoh for model shooting... So absolutely not going to spend more this time...
As I passed by the Tamron booth, I took a few shots of the model there...

This girl pose a lot with the pole


Tamron Tamron

There were a booth selling big Epson poster printing machines... The photo printed in such a big size is really nice...
Maybe one day I will print one of my work in that size... Hehe
That's all I can share for KLPF... There are still 1 day on tomorrow 2009-08-16 if you still haven't visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment