Thursday, November 19, 2009

Port Dickson Trip - Part 3

The first day weather was sucks... At night we watched Astro till late... The last program I watched was about 911 WTC... I fell asleep while waiting to see the building collapse... Since weather not so good on the 1st day, I only managed to take some "so so" photos... But the next day when we woke up was great...

I start sharing with some photos from the beach near Corus Paradise...

The sky was so blue and nice... How I wish that this was the weather on the 1st day we came...


This pic is my fav... I love the feel damn much, that I wish to kiss the photo... hahaha...

Jerry with a tripod on his back... Looks like sniper... hahaha

I think Mun Khit didn't realize that Phoebe wants to push him from behind... =P

Don't pura-pura smile la... I know u 2 also very pain already... Hahaha
The right side one is our famous President that Eric mentioned a lot on his blog...

This is one of my favorite photo too...

Last pic on the beach...
Afternoon after we checked out, we went to Lukut Fort (Kota Lukut)

This is the entrance to the Fort... I can imagine soldiers on the left and right of the entrance protecting this place...

This used to be a land for palace... A board wrote "Bekas Tapak Istana" there...
But now... nothing's there... haha

Poisonous well... people is thrown inside this well as death sentence...
Well... that's all from me on the PD Trip... I will update you all on my visit to Siew Pow Empire on a separate post...

No comments:

Post a Comment