Monday, February 22, 2010

Imigration Super Pack during festive season

Like many other people, I accompanied my parents to make passport last Wednesday. Started off my journey at 7am and reached Sri Rampai at around 8am... Guess what... this place where people say lesser people compare to Kajang was packed with more than 200 people... So we give up and leave the place...
Then we went to Subang airport as people said that place don't have much people too... We reached the place about 9am and about 100+ people queuing to get number and 100+ more queuing for take passport photo... So we decided to try the next morning as we don't think can make it that day...
The next morning, we woke up at 5am, and our target today is Damansara as people said there are 30+ counters there... we reached the place at 6am and there are already some people queuing in front the door. So I dropped my parents to queue before I find parking. In front my parents was about 20+ people and after I parked my car, behind my parents already have 20+ people...
The door opened at about 8am and we moved to 1st floor straight to counter 1. If we reached at 8am, I think we will get number 200+. We finish all the procedure at about 9am and decided to get the passport the other day. The office is opened to claim the passport on weekends too...
When we leave the place, I think there are more than 400 people at the place, the queue was from counter 1, round 1 big round at the 1st floor and to the ground floor. I guess some won't get the number also. It was really like what we called "Mountain People Mountain Sea" 人山人海

No comments:

Post a Comment