Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bangkok Trip - The Key Bangkok Hotel Review

A week has passed since I came back from Bangkok and my photos almost finish processed. If you would like to know what I did for 3 days and 2 nights Bangkok trip... read on...

First of all I would like to prepare a review for the hotel I had stayed in for the 3 days trip. It was The Key Bangkok Hotel. It is a 4-star boutique hotel. I booked the room from Asiarooms for a price of TH THB3,798.00 for 2 nights (Gold Key). Compared to other hotels, I think that this hotel is quite good. The room is as big as 32sqm and there is bathtub and free internet.

The best thing was it is only about 5minutes walk to MRT (Sukhumvit station) and BTS (Asoke station). There is a 7-eleven located opposite of the hotel and Robinson Departmental Store just beside. From Suvarnabhumi Airport, I took taxi to the hotel for TH THB400 (meter) + TH THB50 (airport tax) + TH THB70 (toll), a total of TH THB520. But when I going back, I took BTS to On Nut then from there took taxi to Suvarnabhumi only cost TH THB25 (per person) + TH THB220 (taxi). So it cheaper if you are going back from On Nut. And you can shop around that area before you go back.

The only unpleasant experience I had in this hotel was the breakfast doesn't really taste good... just normal. It is send to room basis and both day I stayed there, they send late. I have to call them to ask them to send. And even the second day I changed the menu, they still send the same as the first day.

Here's some of the photos I took for this hotel.

Hotel Entrance


Hotel Lift Ceiling


Hotel Room


Hotel Bathtub


Overall... I think this hotel worth 8/10 of ratings... (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment